Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Visit to Hospital

Hospital is a place where people suffering from different diseases, are admitted. There are two kinds of hospitals in big cities, the Govt. Hospitals and the Private Hospitals. The Private hospitals run through private sources, and i have no hesitation to say that, such hospitals are established only for business purposes and the Government hospitals are established by the Provincial Government.
Last month, my uncle fell seriously ill and I was compelled to admit him to a hospital. So, he was admitted to a government hospital. The next day, I visited the hospital. There I saw a large queue of outdoor patients. They were waiting for their turn since morning. It was a pitiable fact that a patient who is to weak, how he or she can stay in the unending queue. The scene was very impressing. How ever, I walked towards the general female ward, but on the way, I passed through the corridor of Emergency ward. I saw some patients crying and weeping in the emergency ward and the doctors were paying attention and giving them medical aid. The scene was very pitiable, so, I couldn't stay there and went in the general ward where my uncle was lying on a bed and some of the patients were crying and weeping. The on duty nurses and doctors were attending them. My uncle complained that there was no proper arrangement of sweeping, mopping and cleaning and also the food supplied to the patients, was not satisfactory. I lodge a complaint to the on duty doctor who assured that he would take action on my complaint.
I returned home at night with a bad impression about government hospitals. Cleanliness of the room of patients, satisfactory supply of food and medicines and politeness from the doctors and nurses are the rights of the admitted patients and the health department must take special attention, so that the people of our country get rid of diseases.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
World see & Love Pakistan. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.