Saturday, December 18, 2010

Childhood Memories

Childhood is the age of such a mirthful attraction that cannot be vanished from mind. It is the age of joy, happiness without any anxiety. Everything looks beautiful and charming in childhood, every child liked and loved by all.
When i was five years of age, I was too much loved by my parents, elder brothers and sisters. Every relative of my family fulfilled my demand, though not worthy, The word anxiety was not known to me and i was living like a king without any anxiety or sorrow.
At the age of six years, I was admitted in a school. The teachers were very co-operative and they never told me even hard words. In school i made some friends who were living in my colony. They used to go and come from school with me and played different games together. I was passing my days very happily and still there was no any sign of anxiety in my life. When, I reached at the age of ten, I was in class VI and then I got some of good and bad, joy and sorrow and some sense of responsibility. Now I was guarded by my parents and I was reminded for my study. Whenever I made any mistake, I was warned by my parents and some times i got light punishment also. But still was free from all responsibilities, except study. In this age, I had many friends. We used to go to play football, hockey and cricket. We used to gossip and tell many stories which we had heard from our elders.
When, I was fourteen years of age, I was in class IX, and now many responsibilities and burdens had fallen on my shoulder. Most of the time was passed either in school, tution or study at home. A little time, I could get for play or meet with my friends. Since then the responsibilities raised more and more on my shoulders and i could not get back the joy and happiness of my childhood.
I always think over the age of my childhood, when everywhere happiness was spread and nothing was to make sorrow. The life of childhood was like an angel and every work of the childhood was like a prayer. Now the memory of the happiest days dances in my mind and i make myself glad to think about my childhood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
World see & Love Pakistan. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.