Sunday, December 5, 2010

Best Friend

There is a proverb A friend in need is a friend indeed. In the light of he proverb, friendship does not mean merely meeting, sitting, gossiping and disbursing but it needs selfless love, co-operative nature and sacrificing zeal.
In the light of the fact, I have selected a friend, named Ahsan. He is my best friend. We love each other with the core of heart. Though he belongs to a high and rich family, but my poverty did not hinder between our friendship. We became friends since we were in class V. Since then, we have been strengthening our friendship and the students of our class boast on us. Ahsan has a car and he lifts and drops me while i go and return from school. We seat on the same bench and seldom study together. He has vast knowledge in English and i also have acquired some knowledge of it through his co-operation.
He is fair in color, tall, intelligent, smiling and attractive. Every student of our class wishes to come close to him, but he does not give any lift because he knows that every on cannot be a friend indeed. He is indeed very kind heart and always ready to help me. Though, I feel very shame in letting him know about my problems and compulsions, but without telling him anything, he knows everything about me and always help me by every possible means.
I admire, praise and love my friend very much and we both have promised to continue our friendship till life long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
World see & Love Pakistan. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.