Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Neighbour's

Karachi is called the city of machine like people, where no body cares for other. Everyone is busy in his work. The inhabitants of the same area are unknown to on another. In such a city, a good neighbor is a boon. I live in such a colony where the house owners live in their houses. Scarcely a few family live in rented house. So all the families of our colony are well known to each other.
I am very lucky that my neighbor is very social, kind hearted, helpful and sincere. He is a doctor. He has a small but sincere, cooperative and talented members, having two daughters, two sons and wife. His elder son is my class fellow and good friend. All the members of my neighbor are cooperative and helpful.
Once, I felled seriously ill. My neighbor, doctor uncle, carefully checked me and diagnosed effective medicines. My neighbor friend remained with me for two days. He did not go to school due to my illness. He helped me in giving me medicines and feeding. His parents also came to see me and they were very glad to see our friendship.
My family members also keep special care of my neighbor. we live and mix in such a selfless mood that most of the families of the colony think that we are relatives. But to maintain brotherhood cooperation and selfless affection, blood relation is not necessary. Our Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) founded and Islamic society based on three principles in which one principle is that a Muslims are brothers to each other. So in the light of the Islamic principle, all the Muslims are brothers and in the light of the principle, we never thought about our neighbor that they have no blood relation with us.
We are proud of our neighbor and they are also very satisfied with our cooperative and family like behavior. The friendship and cooperation has been continuing since before my birth and our love and cooperation will continue till we are alive. I wish and pray for the Muslims to treat the neighbors very cooperatively, selflessly and without any personal grudge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
World see & Love Pakistan. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.