Sunday, December 5, 2010

Memoriable Day in Life

Happiness is a boom from the creator, whose foremost wish is to keep all the human being happy. But due to our misconduct, we converted the happiness into anxieties and grieves.
Being a student, I laboured hard in my study to get higher marks in the examination. I did so, and my all papers became fine. But inspite of that I was suffering from a mixed condition of fear and happiness. At last, the day of my result came and that day was a memorable day in my life. I did not sleep whole night, inspite of my effort.
Thus the whole night passed and i heard Azaan from the the masjid. That time, I was too much eager to pray and after that, I prayed to God with the core of my heart and tear filled eyes, for my success in the examination. After that, I returned home. My mother asked me to take breakfast, but i was in hurry to get my result, So i went out and waited for the hawker.
At last, the hawker came with newspapers. I purchased a newspaper and opened the result page with trembling hands and pulpitated heart. I can't express my actual condition in words. However, I got my roll number. What a happiness i got, when i saw my roll number in A-one Grade. Harriedly, i rushed to my house and showed them my result. They became very glad and thanked God.
After few hours, my friends and relatives came to me and congratulated me. I went to my school/college, where all the teachers and colleagues also congratulated me. The day i can't forget in my life, that give me so much happiness and reward of my labour. I assure those students who labour hard and who are very vigilant in their study, one day they also will meet with such an unforgetable day of happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
World see & Love Pakistan. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.