Saturday, December 4, 2010

How to prevent Fire on House

This year in the month of July, I saw a house on fire in our colony. It was sunny mid day and most of the men, boys and girls were on their duties or school or college. suddenly, I heard a noise of women. When, I went out, I saw flame and smoke, about one furlong away form my house. Keeping my mind present, at first, I rang up the fire station and informed him about fire in our colony.
The fire was gradually spreading and catching other houses. The women and children were weeping and crying and they were trying to save their costly items. I ran towards the fire, Where the people of other colonies also were gathered and throwing water and sand on the flame. Some young boys were taking bold step and they were boldly helping the women and children to get them in safe place and save their assets.
In the mean time, two Fire Brigades arrived on the spot and very quickly they spread around the houses on fire and started extinguishing fire and within fifteen minutes the fire was extinguished. The inhabitants of the colony praised and thanked the firemen and their Incharge for such quick action. We also thanked God that there was no casualty. However, many precious assets were burnt in the fire. The real reason of fire could not traced and no body accepted the negligence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
World see & Love Pakistan. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.