Sunday, December 5, 2010

Favorite Game

There are so many out door and indoor games such as Cricket, Football, Volley ball, Bad minton, Caram, Ludo and Kabaddi, but hockey is the game which is our national game and Pakistan has proud of winning so many Gold Cups and introducing many famous players like Samiullah, Kalimulla, Akhtar Rasool, Shahnaz, Sherwani, Monawaruz Zaman.
Since my childhood, I heard more about hockey and, therefore, I was attracted towards this game. At first, I started hockey with self made stick and tennis ball. I used to play this game on roads and even on narrow spaces. When i reached at the age of ten, I heard that pakistan won Champions Trophy. Since then, I decided to playthe game and so i became a member of our school hockey team. I was fit to play from right wing and continued my practice on the same position. Last year, I was honored to have captainship of my team, Our team has many talented players and we have many cups in many final matches.
This game gave me sound health, fame and honor. Through this game, many people know me facely and namely and while my fans meet me, they give much respect and they pray for my more fame and honor. Though, this is short period game, but it compels a player to be swift, alert and good runner, which are the best ways of keeping one healthy and sound. Being it a short period game, it does not waste time and get sufficient time for study. So, I like this game very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
World see & Love Pakistan. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.