Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Favourite T.V Program

Since television is introduced in Pakistan different programs of entertainments, news, internal and external policies programs are shown.
In the field of education, Television is very fruitful. Subjects like History, Geography, Islamiyat can be shown on television. Being myself a student of science, I am interested in science subjects and I like to see subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Zoology. On television. These subjects can be shown both theoritically and practically and can be very beneficial for the student who reads these subjects in shcools and colleges.
I like the education programs on Television and very eagerly watch these programs. It is my observation and experiment that i had obtained good marks in Physics and Chemistry last year, as i learnt many things through television.
It will be very useful for the students of all classes, if the corporation start education programs on other channels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
World see & Love Pakistan. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.